Wedding Day Coordination
Wedding day-of coordination is an essential service for the couple who has planned everything, and only require help on their wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
What do day-of planning services generally cost?
Day-of coordination is ranged from 180 EUR and up, depending on the specifics of the wedding. Are the ceremony and reception in one place or two? Are there extra details like dessert-bar setups, midnight snacks or food trucks? Will the celebration last until 00.00 longer? These aspects can all affect the cost.
What are the key benefits?
If a last-minute snafu crops up, having a coordinator on board allows you to be charming, gracious hosts, rather than frazzled, last-minute problem solvers. You’ll be able to truly enjoy every moment of the day.
Day-of planning at a glance
Formulation of wedding-day timeline and distribution to all vendors.
Coordination of all wedding professionals selected by bride and groom.
Conducting the wedding rehearsal the day before.
Coordinating all activities, including:
- Assisting the bride and wedding party with dressing, photo schedules.
- Guiding the bridal party through processional and recessional.
- Checking details both big (final head count for caterer, number of place settings) and small (placement of favors, menus and napkin folds).
- Checking floor plans, lighting levels, cake placement.
- Cueing all wedding professionals.
- Collection of gifts and personal items, inventory and safe removal. The coordinator is usually the last person to leave.